Wednesday, July 31, 2013

LION HEART ANNOUNCEMENT: Hiatus is officially cancelled, I'm back!

After much time working on matters in the mundane I have come back. I needed a break from the blog in order to achieve a sense of balance in my life, with both my mundane and magickal activities. I have reached that balance and I am ready to move forward. As such I have been working on some new material that I am happy to begin sharing right away. In my absence on Lion Heart I have begun delving into interesting topics on magick such as medieval witchcraft, ceremonial disciplines, and in depth chakra training as well as inner temple explorations. All workings that I would be happy to share and explore here on Lion Heart. So check back to see some new updates and material. Thank you all for understanding my needs to take a break. I'm happy to be back.

Beatus Esse,
Tytus Lionheart

No comments:

Post a Comment